Monday 22 April 2013

Welcome Mr. Crown

Grade 2 would like to give a warm welcome to Mr. Graham Crown.  He will be working with the class for the next three weeks, fulling requirements for his teaching degree.  Mr. Crown will be teaching individual lessons and helping out with day to day activities. 

 

Hello from Mr. Crown
 
My name is Mr. Graham Crown.  I come from Northern Ireland.  I am studying at university there, and hope to become a primary school teacher through doing so.  Currently, I am carrying out my studies in Switzerland as part of the Erasmus Programme.  For the next three weeks, I will be completing my teaching placement at International School Winterthur.  I have been placed with the 2nd grade class and I am greatly looking forward to working with them over the coming weeks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment